• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

$60.00 league open. 100% Payout! Payments: .ZELLE PAYPAL VENMO FRIENDLY. Default league rules. Based out of Detroit, Michigan, 20+yrs exp!

I have openings in my Fantasy league #368 "DaddyHemis Fantasy Nascar League" $60.00 entrance fee due by start of Las Vegas (2nd race).

all 3 segments....Winner paid $60.00 per segment. 3 chances to win your fee back!

I also pay out 1st, 2nd, 3rd place for the full season depending on number of teams entered in the league. There is a possibility more than the top 3 spots for full season will be paid out, depending on the number of teams that join the league. For example, last season we had only 10 teams, which is why only 3 spots paid out, plus the segment winners.

Please contact me at daddyhemi@comcast.net if you are interested in joining the league, and have any questions. I will give out password to join at that point. I accept payment via Zelle, Venmo, or Paypal apps, or old fashioned US mail.

Sincerely,
Mike Respondek
League #368

Last edited: