• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

$50 League + Optional Weekly Prize Pool

Rollbars

League: 212
Password: daytona
This is a money league. Entry of $50 for 100% payback paying up to 6-8 or 10 places depending on entries. In addition you have an option of playing for a win each week. This would cost $1 per race $36 total. Depending on how many entries. Example: 50 entries would win $50 for a win each week.

Please pay by the Daytona 500. If you have a issues with this please contact me, I will be happy to work with you.

PAYOUT!

Spring Segment $50

Summer Segment $50

Playoff Segment $50

Season High Score $50 (ADDED THIS YEAR)!

Full Season Based on the number of entries. 6-8 or even 10 places. Last year it was 5 with 30 teams.

Optional Weekly High Score $36:

$1 per race collected up front. $1 per race $36 total. Depending on how many entries. Example: 50 entries would win $50 for a win each week. 36 chances to earn your money back!

Payment Instructions:

Please send paypal payments to a.atkins16@yahoo.com and SELECT SEND TO FRIENDS and FAMILY NO FEE or extra charges will incur (INCLUDE TEAM NAME). Mail checks to Alan Atkins PO Box 823 Glenpool, Ok 74033 (INCLUDE TEAM NAME).

Any questions feel free to post on message board or email me at a.atkins16@yahoo.com, or if need be text me with team name at 918-855-9165

Thank you for joining and enjoy the incredible racing we are having.

Last edited:

Rollbars

This is my last ditch effort to recruit more players. We have 30 players and I would love to have 40. We have a great bunch of racers that love this game. Several ways to win your entry back playing the league and the optional side pot. Come make the challenge and I'll collect your entry tomorrow.
League ID: 212
Password: daytona