• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

$25$ 15 year yahoo league!!! and gladly a 2nd year DGG League!!!

2019 Hendricks Motors Money League!!! a 15 year yahoo league!!! and gladly a 2nd year DGG League!!! $25 entry 100% payout play begins Feb 17th. all entries must be received by Feb 17 at 11 45 am central... all entries not paid in full by then will be removed and ineligible for prizes... we will use Driver Group Game to support our league,their rules,their scoring system,done in their framework,payouts will be based on the number of entries received/// league ID =149 password = johnson

50+ teams!!! full season as well as segment payouts

Thanks JJ...

Last edited:
League ID
Tell potential players that searching for your League ID 149 on the Join League page is the easiest way to find your league.
Use the League Recruitment forum at Fantasy Racing Cheat Sheet to promote your league for free.
Select your League Tags in the Meta section to show up better in the Join League search.
Active Players
Players who HAVE claimed their DGG account and HAVE AN ENTRY in your league. See each players details in Player Management.
Inactive Players
Players who HAVE NOT claimed their DGG account and DO NOT HAVE an entry yet in your league. See each players details in Player Management.

Is it winner takes all, or do you have various categories of payouts?

also.. you interested in joining my 100$ league? At least 8 ways to win, with some good payouts!.

I also take paypal- Come on! I'll enter yours if you enter mine! lol!! ;)