• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

2020 DAYTONA 500

ControlCar42

42 at daytona why not the 6 or 47? 42 has too much value in b too use at superspeedways
man I know!!!!!!!
Seems every time (@SS’s)i
I pick the obvious β€˜best’ driver.....then SmashTona comes into affect.
In fact, two years ago I was actually running 1p, 2p, 3p with like 12 laps left.......scored a 156 when it was all said and done!

im kinda like........just pick drivers that I had left over starts at end of season and roll with it
(Not that is saying that is way to go)
Starting P doesn’t have much to do with SS race.......especially at the end of it all

mom going to make some adjustments
Not many thou

So I was doing some checking around on DriverGroupGame.com and looking at the leagues that I was in. Noticed that you aren't automatically put in the DGG league (like last year). I liked the idea having a DGG league with everyone in it, so I could see how I am stacking up against the competition,etc. Just my two cent though
The greatest president of all time,president trump, is supposed to be at this years daytona 500.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

tombo

The crazy anti American libs are fuming the president will be a daytona and they are protesting the fossil fuel burning cars.
If dummies vote for them in november we can say goodbye to American freedom and lifestyle and also say byebye to our gas burning cars.
I swear everything offends them.
Im sure the "1984" police here will attack me for a political comment but it is nascar related and i also have rights too.

swervin ervin

oh yeah.... Got my team picked baby!
(Starters) Logano, Newman, Almirola, and T. Dillon

Picking from a hat was Kes, Blaney, Jones and custer. Thought it over and went with my gut:confused:...... ; ......or guess whichever you prefer........

Last edited:

oldfartracer

The crazy anti American libs are fuming the president will be a daytona and they are protesting the fossil fuel burning cars.
If dummies vote for them in november we can say goodbye to American freedom and lifestyle and also say byebye to our gas burning cars.
I swear everything offends them.
Im sure the "1984" police here will attack me for a political comment but it is nascar related and i also have rights too.
πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

tombo

I was wanting to watch the xfinity race but its kinda hard when they are just showing burtons mom and girlfriend..anyone else following the script

IMelt424

As for going with your gut my initial thoughts were 11, 9, 47, 3, 6, 48, 13, 34. Now, 9 out 22 in, 48 out 24 in. Going to give 24 a chance:rolleyes:.

tombo

Too bad nascars script didnt work out.burton in gibbs car didnt win no matter how much of the race showed his mom and gf.lame nascar very lame..