• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

2020 DAYTONA 500

ZL1 Motorsports

Well, if you have to re-enter your entire roster just to change one driver, or to move them from bench to active, that's going to take a whole lot more time for each and every League. No more "drag and drop" to change them around. That's a time consuming issue especially for any last minute changes.
And before a race starts you try to go on and try to change you probably won't get in because the site will crash. !? 😬

ZL1 Motorsports

I am in 4 leagues right now, but I will probably drop out of at least one if it looks like I can't make quick last minute changes. I am afraid participation is going to continue to drop. I hate to see it happen to my favorite game.
Some people say change is good. !? Not here this will show up at the next race and push more player's out of leagues because it's to much work in a short amount of time to try to get done. !

Juneau4

Once the partial lock down time has passed, I imagine (hope ) it will be like it was where you will be able to drag the drivers from one spot to another.
It is a problem though to get your initial drivers entered if you change your mind. Guess I will just adjust to it.:coffee:

Ank Racing

With my picking; I probably should stick with my gut and go with that'but like last year I talk myself out of it and it comes back to bite me.
Looking back at all the points I left on my bench last year.
LOL
I’ll stack my bench (last year) against anyone’s —-just not my starters! Oh well! Maybe this year will be better

Downfarce

That didn't take too long to fix:ROFLMAO:I'm still going to be in my 11 leagues:ROFLMAO:Now that Darren knows what's happening, I'm sure it will be taken care of.