• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

2020 DAYTONA 500

Motorhead55

So I was doing some checking around on DriverGroupGame.com and looking at the leagues that I was in. Noticed that you aren't automatically put in the DGG league (like last year). I liked the idea having a DGG league with everyone in it, so I could see how I am stacking up against the competition,etc. Just my two cent though

ZL1 Motorsports

So I was doing some checking around on DriverGroupGame.com and looking at the leagues that I was in. Noticed that you aren't automatically put in the DGG league (like last year). I liked the idea having a DGG league with everyone in it, so I could see how I am stacking up against the competition,etc. Just my two cent though
The players that like a challenge will join and want to see how they stack up. Others don't really want to know. !? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
last year he had many players that were automatically renewed that didn't play in 2019.
he then did a purge on players that hadn't played in weeks or months and the total players dropped by hundreds or more.
making people sign up for 2020 eliminates the purge.
at least that's my opinion on why he did it for 2020.

Motorhead55

last year he had many players that were automatically renewed that didn't play in 2019.
he then did a purge on players that hadn't played in weeks or months and the total players dropped by hundreds or more.
making people sign up for 2020 eliminates the purge.
at least that's my opinion on why he did it for 2020.
Yeah that what I got from it all too honestly

crashthe24

Eater of Chinese Spam
hello Nascar fans, this is Fox programming...
we just wanted to let you know that we won't have much Daytona practice coverage on TV.
in fact if you're looking for Cup or Xfinity practices, feel free to watch college basketball or some stupid talk show instead.
at Fox we no longer care about race fans much, but we'd sure like you to tune into the Daytona 500 coverage.
That's how we pay our bills,

(y)(y)(y)I think everyone already knows how much I agree with this. (As laid out in my arguments in my poll on Custom vs. Default Rules Leagues.)

ZL1 Motorsports

hello Nascar fans, this is Fox programming...
we just wanted to let you know that we won't have much Daytona practice coverage on TV.
in fact if you're looking for Cup or Xfinity practices, feel free to watch college basketball or some stupid talk show instead.
at Fox we no longer care about race fans much, but we'd sure like you to tune into the Daytona 500 coverage.
That's how we pay our bills,
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ That said it all. !

We NASCAR fans control the future of media coverage. Tune in or know that it will not survive.
Some of you leaders advise us how to communicate our wish to give maximum NASCAR coverage on TV and other medias.

dandr

Apparently there's now a "check in" button on the DGG for each League you were on last year. I guess that's there for you to check in if you want to participate in that League again. I just saw it today for the first time.

Downfarce

Apparently there's now a "check in" button on the DGG for each League you were on last year. I guess that's there for you to check in if you want to participate in that League again. I just saw it today for the first time.
Yes. I joined yesterday. I AM STOKED!!!:cool::cool::p:p(y)(y)I changed one thing in my league..'A' drivers changed to 9 instead of 8. Good luck to you both!!