• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

2020 DAYTONA 500

sleestak

Had to go into work today ... I'm back in time for green flag #2. Daytona picks.

Pre-Duel 150's:
11 - 10 - 6 - 13

As of last night:
22 - 10 - 6 - 13

After much deliberation this morning:
22 - 47 - 6 - 13 (please Recky PLEASE do not mess this up)

IMelt424

Had to go into work today ... I'm back in time for green flag #2. Daytona picks.

Pre-Duel 150's:
11 - 10 - 6 - 13

As of last night:
22 - 10 - 6 - 13

After much deliberation this morning:
22 - 47 - 6 - 13 (please Recky PLEASE do not mess this up)
lol I got him also

Juneau4

I think I'm going to have to make another batch of peanut brittle or switch to chocolate chip cookies.:unsure:
maybe I should take a 15 minute poll here and then decide.:):coffee:

sleestak

Didn't get to run my pie hole and comment on things I've observed as contemplating roster ... but we have a rain delay soooo,

In no particular order:
I like this package a LOT at Daytona. They are actually racing the crap out of these cars when they are trying to make moves and forming a second line. Constantly side drafting to manipulate the other line and the leader.

The 10 car was an AMAZING pushing of Logano in the 150 duel. He was shoving/popping Logano and then his car would suck right back up when a gap appeared. Best pushing in the field.

Stenhouse had the fastest car in the field.

Toyotas looked slow.

Last minute swap of 47 for 10 was thinking:
Likely 47 leads lap 1
47 may lead a big chunk of opening laps with good chance of leading most laps
Would prefer to save the 10.
47 car is so fast I'm not as worried about him causing a big one. He will be up front.
Was (am) worried about 47 because ... he's Recky
Worried about aggressive Recky with pointy nose Chevy ... then I thought, the people right behind him are actually in more danger if he hooks somebody.
He won't want to kill Brad's equipment in his first time out ... He is a 7 foot world class athlete LOL

swervin ervin

I think I'm going to have to make another batch of peanut brittle or switch to chocolate chip cookies.:unsure:
maybe I should take a 15 minute poll here and then decide.:):coffee:
I m so bored that I'm making a cake and my wife thinks its awesome!
Getting positive feedback from wife is great but crying because I want to watch some Nascar!! :cry:

tombo

Didn't get to run my pie hole and comment on things I've observed as contemplating roster ... but we have a rain delay soooo,

In no particular order:
I like this package a LOT at Daytona. They are actually racing the crap out of these cars when they are trying to make moves and forming a second line. Constantly side drafting to manipulate the other line and the leader.

The 10 car was an AMAZING pushing of Logano in the 150 duel. He was shoving/popping Logano and then his car would suck right back up when a gap appeared. Best pushing in the field.

Stenhouse had the fastest car in the field.

Toyotas looked slow.

Last minute swap of 47 for 10 was thinking:
Likely 47 leads lap 1
47 may lead a big chunk of opening laps with good chance of leading most laps
Would prefer to save the 10.
47 car is so fast I'm not as worried about him causing a big one. He will be up front.
Was (am) worried about 47 because ... he's Recky
Worried about aggressive Recky with pointy nose Chevy ... then I thought, the people right behind him are actually in more danger if he hooks somebody.
He won't want to kill Brad's equipment in his first time out ... He is a 7 foot world class athlete LOL
What race was you watching? This is a horrible package.it was the longest line of follow the leader ever.
And the toyotas are being pansies and not going to join the race until the last 10 laps.
Ihope it gets better after stage 1 ir 2.