• Until we can sync your login for the main site with the Community Forum you will need to register a new account here as well.

2019 Driver Groups

LUG NUTS RACING

the c group would be more than 8 drivers , I was saying only bout 8 of them would be usable..im sure there will be a fill in or one or two race, drivers derrick cope,ect..the rest would be the ones that always start and finish last or next to,basically the unusable ones..
Oh, you meant C. OK

LUG NUTS RACING

No matter what group they are put in (A,B,C) when the racing starts things will change.
Ford will be running the Mustang in 2019? Look at the problems Chev had this past year.
Good point! SHR and Penske will be running the new Mustangs. Chevy got better by the end of the season but not to the level of the Fords. That leaves Toyota/JGR without changes for 2018/2019.

8 A group , 8 B group , c group the rest, only about 8 possible useable drivers .all other c group drivers pretty much useless....
How about making the rest of the bottom fed c_group (useless ones) into a D group. If not; since they are in the c group no one uses them anyway. Why even list them in the first place

crashthe24

let's call it a "top gun" format and tell Santa what we really want...
18 starts max per driver.
A LIST
logano
harvick
kyle busch
elliot

B LIST
truex
almirola
keselowski
larson
hamlin
kurt busch
blaney
bowyer

C LIST
everybody else

so, this would take care of the C-list sucks debate, because your C list is now 2018's 13th best driver on down.
the "i wish all 4 of my guys would finish on the lead lap" debate would almost be gone because you should get 3 of 4 on the lead lap almost every week and probably over half the time get 4 of 4. that'd make watching the race more enjoyable for some. (i know some of you love it when you start bubba wallace and he's 2 laps down at the half way point of the race.)

you know all of you jeff gordon fans would've been getting stiffy's if you could've used him 18 times in a season.

Last edited:
b group. All that talent at SHR racing would rub off on trevor and fix his driving problems. You would use all 9 starts in b and definitely c. He might make the chase in 2019 o_O lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to see him get a chance at SHR. He has languished at Roush Racing for too long. Maybe he can do what Almirola did in 2018.